|Wairarapa Bush Club 7s Games (Saturday 21st October 2017)|
|K/O||Team A||v||Team B||Venue|
|9:30am||Martinborough||v||Gladstone||Memorial Park No1|
|9:50am||Pioneer||v||Carterton||Memorial Park No1|
|10:10am||Greytown||v||Marist||Memorial Park No1|
|10:30am||Gladstone||v||Carterton||Memorial Park No1|
|10:50am||Greytown||v||Martinborough||Memorial Park No1|
|11:10am||Pioneer||v||Marist||Memorial Park No1|
|11:30am||Carterton||v||Martinborough||Memorial Park No1|
|11:50am||Greytown||v||Pioneer||Memorial Park No1|
|12:10am||Gladstone||v||Marist||Memorial Park No1|
|LUNCH BREAK (12:30pm)|
|1pm||Carterton||v||Greytown||Memorial Park No1|
|1:20pm||Gladstone||v||Pioneer||Memorial Park No1|
|1:40pm||Martinborough||v||Marist||Memorial Park No1|
|2pm||Greytown||v||Gladstone||Memorial Park No1|
|2:20pm||Pioneer||v||Martinborough||Memorial Park No1|
|2:40pm||Marist||v||Carterton||Memorial Park No1|
|3pm||Playoff||5th Place||v||6th Place||Memorial Park No1|
|3:20pm||Playoff||3rd Place||v||4th Place||Memorial Park No1|
|3:40pm||FINAL||1st Place||v||2nd Place||Memorial Park No1|
All 15 players mentioned on team sheet (Squad) are registered locally to club or school and are eligible to play for the province.
These 15 players can include 1 player of origin and any college players that want to play. The player of origin must have played JAB rugby for that associated club.
All players must be over the age of 17 or have Parental or guardian consent in writing and conformation from a registered Medical Practitioner that the player can play adult rugby.
Only 12 players can play per game and its rolling subs (which only happens at stoppages of play).
WAIRARAPA BUSH CLUB 7’S RULES
ELIGIBLITY & SQUAD NUMBER
- All 15 players mentioned on the team sheet (Squad) are registered locally to club or school and are eligible to play for the province.
- Teams are able to have 1 player of origin. Although this player must have played their JAB rugby with the associated club they are playing for.
- College players are allowed to play for a club 7s team.
- All players must be over the age of 17 or have Parental or guardian consent in writing and conformation from a registered Medical Practitioner that the player can play adult rugby.
- 1 squad member per team can go into injury pool to help other teams with injuries in only semi-final & final games this player must be given at mangers meeting start of day.
- If you have injuries you cannot bring in anyone outside of your squad unless it’s a pool player for finals.
- All games will be played on Trust House Memorial Park No1.
- All games will be 7min each way with 3min halftime except for main final which will be 10min each way with 5min halftime.
- If any final games end in draw we will play golden point until we have a winner.
- Coin toss will be at halftime of game immediately preceding game on field.
- Only 12 of your 15 squad players are allowed to play per game.(We will give you blank sheets on the day)
- Substitutions will be rolling and may only take place at stoppages of play and must be done quickly to keep us on time.
- Only players and management can be on playing surface and in technical areas at all times.We have all played on Memorial Park we must be on the green area unless we’re warming up.
- Warm up areas will be at Northern & Southern ends of park. If teams go onto grass area boots must be clean when coming back onto turf area.
- Match balls; we will have 3 Gilbert balls that will stay on the field for all games.
- Any red cards handed to any players will mean automatic tournament ending for that player. Also if a player gets 3 Yellow cards over the tournament, this will result in automatic tournament ending for that player.
- If you have your 15 (Squad) sorted by Saturday please send it to me and ill print some copies off for you for Saturday.
- For every game we must circle the 3 that are not playing from the squad and hand in the team sheet before the game. We must stick with the 12 once team sheet is handed in.
- All referee issues will be spoken about at managers meeting 8.30am