Wairarapa Bush Club Awards Evening
Ticket sales close Noon Thursday 7th August 2014
Don’t miss out.
The 2014 Wairarapa Bush Club Awards night, some of the Auction Highlights
- The Luxury Getaway – A luxury break for 2 in Wellington including 2 nights in a Premier Studio at the waterfront Museum Hotel www.museumhotel.co.nz. Either night you can dine for 2 at Logan Brown www.loganbrown.co.nz – Wellington’s only 2 Cuisine Hat restaurant. You both will enjoy a glass of Louis Roederer Champagne with owner, Steve Logan at the bar for a chat about food, wine, and rugby, then relax at the best table in the house for delicious three course dinner comprising of premium NZ produce, and later meet the chef and have a kitchen tour. (Beverages not included, not available Saturday)
- Girls Night Away – A 2 hour personal styling and makeup session for 2 with Wellington’s leading certified Image Consultant – Samantha Hannah www.samie.co , including a nights’ accommodation for 2 at the stylish Ohotel on Oriental Parade in Wellington.
- The Long Lunch at the stunning Wharekauhau Country Lodge– www.wharekauhau.co.nz Enjoy a true destination dining day out. Settle in for a Long three-course lunch for 2, with a number of menu options for each course. Attentive service, fine wines, and exceptional food and after lunch stroll the expansive gardens, or relax by an open fire. (Available Monday – Saturday, Beverages not included)
- The Two Legends – A bottle of 12 year old Bowmore Islay Single Malt Scottish Whiskey, signed by Sir Brian Lochore (pictured right). The first legend is Bowmore, the first recorded distillery on Islay and one of the oldest in the whole of Scotland. A fine drop with the unique feature of been signed by a local legend.
- Lunch with World Cup winner Victor Vito at Wellington’s award-winning bistro. This package includes a three-course lunch for four people with the Hurricanes and All Blacks star at the Green Man in Wellington, the official restaurant and bar of the Wellington Lions and Hurricanes. Enjoy Victor’s company and learn some of the secrets of the All Blacks, whilst eating great food in the most popular restaurant in Wellington’s CBD. The winning bidder will also be presented with their very own All Blacks jersey, personally signed and dedicated by Victor himself.
- Platinum ticket for 2 to All Blacks v South Africa
Hosted at NZRU Headquarters for drinks and dinner
Pre-match tour of ground, AB changing rooms and Sky broadcasting
Estimated value $500 (tickets alone worth $250)
Tickets sales are going well and we have limited available, so please give me a ring if you would like to book a table or seats.
Debby Castles – Wairarapa Bush RFU
Telephone 06 378 8369 or 021 176 5554
Awards to be given out on the night are :