Are you OK ?

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Player support & wellbeing

If you’ve got an injury, are feeling down or want help with alcohol or drug use, there is plenty of local support available.

Medical centre :

Your family doctor or practice nurse is a good place to start for health and well-being queries or concerns.
They can refer you on to other services if needed.

Physiotherapy :

Contact your local clinic for physiotherapy services and advice.

Alcohol & drug support :

Mental wellbeing support :

    • 1737 – text or call anytime
    • Lifeline Phone 0800 543 354
    • Rural Support Trust Phone 0800 787 254
It’s okay to not be okay – and to ask for help. Talk to your family doctor, call or text 1737 or jump online to or